Thursday, September 1, 2016

Princeton Featherweight Workshop

Drumroll, please. For awhile now, I've been ramping up to this blog post...I am proud to announce the FIRST ANNUAL PRINCETON, IOWA FEATHERWEIGHT WORKSHOP!!

Oh, yes -- this is going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...

I have reserved the little room at the back of my small town library.  Have I said lately HOW MUCH I LOVE MY LIBRARY??

So -- we'll kick it off with a Hummingbird breakfast on my screened in porch.
The first order of business is to get out my starched white napkins, Coaching Scenes china, and Aunt Rozella's silver...
Then, of course -- I MAKE THE POPOVERS!!
The girls brought the rest.  Jackie is visiting from N.C. (along with her Featherweight, Lou Lou).
After a last cup of coffee, we drove the 5 minutes to our workshop location.
The backroom of the Princeton library was PERFECT.  We quickly set up our five Featherweights...
I was taking a picture of the room.
Sandy is taking a picture of me...
Wearing my Apron with an Attitude...!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment