Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pink & RED Outfit

Okay -- as we come down the line for the show -- I FINALLY GET TO SEW SOMETHING. lol. My first project is the Pink & Red outfit for the Sunday morning Fashion show...

Looking in my 'stash" -- there are quite a few pink and red things. With me, it's not ALWAYS fabric, y'know. I mean -- who could resist this...I mean it IS pink....and it was only $1.65....you know this craving I've developed for recycled sweaters...



For the RED -- hey -- maybe I need some ruffles??


I'm working on my Pink & Red outfit for the Sunday Coats & Clark charity event. Do you have your ticket yet?? Remember -- we do this every year -- and we always pick a worthy cause. I might start with the t-shirt I'm wearing...



This year, the money we raise from the Coats & Clark Pink & Red show will go to fight heart disease and breast cancer. So pack up your mother, your daughter, your nieces, cousins or friends. Use your love of sewing to build an awareness of these silent killers of women. The life you save could be a woman you love.....

Make your own pink and red outfit to honor them...

(Did you vote? Go to Burdastyle.com to see the 100 entries in the Coats & Clark Pink & Red Fshion Show. The top ten vote-getters will BE IN THE SHOW..!!

3 comments:

  1. Ummmmm, sometimes there is a reason why it's down to $1.65........
    Laura :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...

    what if I told you I was thinking of mixing the pink and red with some leopard print..??

    Be afraid...be very afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I'll bring my sunglasses to Expo. May need them :-)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete