Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chicago Weekend

I'm writing this post because my friend Marion told me she is reading this blog. We'll see...lol...

Thank you, Marion -- for one of the best weekends of 2009. Oh My God. I still remember what you said at breakfast that morning, at the luxury OMNI hotel, enjoying the view of downtown Chicago, fresh brewed coffee...living in the moment....you remembering all the times your Dad would say, "I wonder what the poor people are doing right now?"




Then -- on to the Art Institute...



But, of course -- our REAL mission -- to try on all the mink coats in Chicago...



I'm glad you decided to buy the Prius instead...

Here's to GREAT TIMES ahead of us, Marion...! Thanks for the phone call. Enjoy the warm weather...I'm headed out the door to DO THE PUYALLUP..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment