Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'll try...

Okay, I'm busted.

As it turns out -- I MISS WRITING THE BLOG.

Really...taking the last few days off, I felt kinda off balance. Like I left the house and forgot to unplug the iron, y'know??

Apparently, I have trained myself to WRITE SOMETHING EVERY DAY -- and I do miss it. Yes, Eileen, you are right. I NEED to post while I'm at the show. I'm like a drug addict without her crack...

So, I'll be looking for a WIFI...and then try to jerry-rig something together so I can post pictures as the show is being built.

IT'LL BE FUN...

But it may involve several rolls of duct tape...

4 comments:

  1. So glad for your "addiction". I really enjoy reading your posts. And I'll be at Expo too - can't tell you how delighted I am that the Midwest Ya Ya's have been reunited for Friday night. See you in Puyallup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for staying connected Rita. Good Luck to you and Mary at Puyallup! Have Fun and Enjoy! Glad you changed your mind about the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Rita,

    Glad you made it out here! I checked online to find you a WiFi area. Straight down Meridian, 1.4 miles directly south of the Fair Grounds, is a Borders store: 3829 S Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98374. I called and talked to someone and they do, indeed, have free WiFi there. There could be a place closer, but this is what I found so far. I told the guy there are 50,000 people to come through here the next 4 days. He said, "Oh, wow!"

    DT in Tacoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, of course, most Starbuck's have free WiFi. This one does: the Starbuck's at 37th and Meridian (3705 S. Meridian).

    So that's 2 locations about a mile away.

    Yes, many of us have to read your blog daily!!

    DT

    ReplyDelete