Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby Blue Jeans

Rhonda Pierce, who works for Schmetz -- and is putting together the FRIDAY-WEAR-YOUR-RECYCLED-JEANS-DAY. (along with Luveta Nickels -- the Junk Jeans girl...)

Rhonda said, "I can hardly wait to see the recycled jeans you make for Lillian."

OF COURSE.........Why didn't I think of that??

Hey -- it's HIGH TIME I started sewing for the show. The sewing is actually THE FUN PART!!

RECYCLED BABY BLUE JEANS FOR LILLIAN. I AM SOOO EXCITED....

That'll make her smile, don't you think??



So -- on my next visit to the Goodwill store -- I found a couple pair of likely candidates....perfect for a makeover!



On Friday -- Recycled Jeans Day at the show -- I WILL BE wearing the pants I did for the blog challenge last summer...but I think I'll save the picture of me & Lillian for the Ya Ya Sister's on Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment