Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'M ON MY WAY..!!

Today -- as you read this blog post -- I'll be getting on a plane to head out to the Sewing & Stitchery EXPO in Puyallup, Washington. Here's how I roll:




In the next picture -- notice the necklace...one of my favs...and -- the inspiration for my fabulous SWEATERCOAT -- which I will unveil at Friday Night LIVE when I'm ya yain' with Mary Mulari. AND then, I'll wear it at the show on Saturday -- WITH THIS FABULOUS ACCESSORY...



Me and my Hey Rita tote will hook up with her sewing-tote-birth-mother-- Jan...


AND I always look forward to seeing the hard-working CTA's -- here, Bonne is visiting with one of our favorites -- Trish..(they bumped into each other in a FABRIC store -- imagine that!).



SO -- BLOGGERS -- PACK YOUR BAGS. IT'S TIME TO GET THEE TO PUYALLUP. THIS BLOG IS GOING DARK. Really. I can't even think about it...I AM TAKING A BREAK.....
For the very first time since July, when I started doing this....

I'll be back sometime....maybe....but don't hold your breath...

SEE YOU AT THE SHOW..!!

'bye,
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment