Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A new BLOG fan!!

Hi, Rita!

I've just found your blogs - the Sew Expo one and through that, Rita's Sew Fun. And I want to say THANK YOU for writing such a fun and creative blog about sewing. I've got a few favorites and yours is jumping to the top of the list as of right now - just a few minutes after finding it for the first time.

I'm looking forward to SewExpo and I hope you have a great time there, too!

Sincerely,

Kathy
Auburn, WA

**********

hey -- this is the way I roll, Kathy!! You send me an email and I get to PUT IT UP ON THE BLOG. Hey -- it's not easy to come up with SOMETHING NEW EVERY SINGLE DAY...

Thanks for reading my blog. SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!! DO YOU COME EVERY YEAR?

tomorrow I'll post pictures of Deena's fleece fringe technique...I took some great shots, but just couldn't get them from my camera into the computer.....but not to worry -- I WILL KEEP TRYING...

2 comments:

  1. Oh ho, Rita! Was I surprised to recognize myself on your blog! I come to SewExpo at least every other year and this is definitely my year to go. It's only 15 or so miles from me so if I have a free weekend day, I'll be there. I like the look of the fleece fringe technique. I have a lot of fleece on hand and want to try this rather than the tied technique - my fingers are tired!

    Kathy
    Auburn, WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL I SURE HOPE YOU COME, KATHY!! you are sooo lucky to live so nearby. Many of us come hundreds of miles, and have to pay expensive hotel bills to boot!!

    ReplyDelete