Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Vintage Buffet Project: Stage THREE

I COULD NOT decide what to do with the side doors of the buffet.  I got so many wonderful suggestions, I decided to make some sketches.

And, well, the truth is -- I've got the time...So, I drew one actual sketch...then, made ten copies of it...to draw in the various door possibilities...

NOW whadaya think?

It's possible I am over-thinking this thing....

And, if I'm being honest -- I like most of the options...which is ONLY MAKING IT HARDER.

******

John didn't get home on Tuesday.  But maybe Wednesday...

It doesn't seem like he's receiving any actual treatment.  Every time I call the hospital, they tell me how agitated he is, so they had to give him another tranquilizer.  Ugh.  After five days of that, I'm worried it's gonna be a difficult re-entry. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't you talk directly to doctor? Maybe the reason he's agitated is because he is in unfamiliar surroundings with strangers. If there is nothing wrong with him physically, they're just wasting resources and money.
    Good luck deciding on your doors :-)

    ReplyDelete