Monday, February 8, 2021

Rita's Vintage Buffet Project: The First REVEAL

To Review, the inspiration for my Vintage Buffet Project was MY FABULOUS NEW RUG..!!
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE THIS RUG.  It makes me smile every single day.  THANK YOU, Wayfair!!


Phase One of my Vintage Buffet Project is complete. Here are the three drawers...

 

I am CRAZY in love with this project..!!

Here's another major reveal --  The fabulous rug was the first thing I purchased for our new home.  I cannot manage another winter in this house.  

John doesn't know it yet -- but he and I will be moving into town next Fall.  Our new place is being built and I am VERY EXCITED about it. Everything will be on one level -- and it will be much easier for me to care for him there...

My Vintage Buffet will obviously be going with us.  I look at it as a bridge between our past and our future...

You've got to admit -- the zebra drawer really grounded the geometric design...


I am oddly content with the buffet right now. Although I am SURE the top of it will be zebra...it hasn't been revealed to me what the side doors should look like... 

So, I'm taking a buffet break.  

I'm also at peace with my decision to move into town.  And I'M HAPPY TO HAVE A WHOLE YEAR to get things organized here.  I've been busy sorting and packing...40 years in this house.  Moving is gonna be A BIG JOB,,

Tomorrow, I'll write about our new place...

3 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME. You are so creative! Happy to hear about the new place too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! And excited to hear more about your new place!

    ReplyDelete