Saturday, February 27, 2021

Saturdays...

For many years -- Lilly and Warren have been spending Saturdays at my house. And THOSE WERE THE BEST DAYS...
Warren was always the first one up -- and he'd help me cook breakfast.
Both kids LOVE breakfast food...but Warren would often wake up with a specific menu item on his mind.
He thinks we invented sprinkle pancakes.
The first thing I cooked for myself when I was a kid -- egg in a basket!
Oh, yeah -- WAFFLES -- always a favorite!

Warren made some refrigerated cookies on this morning...


He even had time to set the table.  When the ONE POUND OF BACON was done -- he'd run upstairs to wake Lilly. (she is NOT a morning person).

There is usually some kind of art project...

I love this swivel chair ($20 at the Goodwill) -- but we poked a little hole in the leather.So -- DUCT tape was the answer!!
And the permanent markers (we used to make our bathroom floor)...to add some detail...maybe some words...
Lilly's Christmas gift to me earned a prominent place on the art wall.
It's always fun to CHANGE IT UP...(the hidden message here is I love You To the Moon and Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment