Thursday, February 4, 2021

Rita's Vintage Buffet Project: Chapter 4

Things were going great...I am really rocking and rolling on this project. I was so excited -- and then, THIS HAPPENED..!!

When I removed the painter's tape -- the white primer coat lifted in places.

The low-tac painter's tape is supposed to give a nice crisp line...which it did...
But,when I pulled the tape off -- there were many spots where the primer paint came with it....

 

UGH.

Maybe using up the crap I already had on hand was not such a good idea...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your multiple coats of 'primer' was still just too green and fully dried before you taped your designs? Light sanding and touch up and then give it a few more days to fully dry. Guessing all our humidity is working against you too. So sorry about the problem and project delay

    ReplyDelete