Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Design Team Meeting

Every now and then, I think I blogged about something -- but I really didn't.

Like -- I thought I wrote about my Design Meeting with the Bettendorf Suites Co-op...but maybe I just talked about it so much, I THOUGHT I blogged it.  Or, maybe I put it up on Facebook? --

ANYWAY -- it was so much fun -- I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN...

Deena and Jeanne with with me.  I brought Casey's breakfast bacon pizza and Kwik-Star doughnuts!!  (cause to celebrate, that's for sure)

Allison put every single choice up on the big screen...I got to pick out my kitchen cupboards, countertops all the flooring, plumbing and lighting fixtures, door knobs, light switches -- well -- you get the idea!!  It took half a day, people...There are a LOT OF CHOICES to make...

Deena and Jeanne were both LOVING the upgrades!!  Yes to Granite countertops -- YES to the fancy Delta faucets --

The office staff was SO MUCH FUN...thanks to Heather, Allison and Kimberlin (I gave each of them a flannel microwave bowl)

And I had a great support team!!  Deena and Jeanne were A BIG HELP..!!

I'm holding up the rendering of the building -- and the view out this window is of the actual site.  Because we're on the first floor -- our house already has WALLS...

 

2 comments:

  1. :) your new HOME already has walls. Not just your new house...:) I find the whole thing exciting...maybe because I am still trying to get rid of the +50 year old cabinets and countertops in my kitchen! Avocado anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! We've been slowly doing upgrades on our house. And it's been fun. Today, we have electricians here replacing our electrical box, new kitchen lighting, and another outdoor electrical outlet. Doesn't seem overly exciting, but we are going from recessed fluorescent tubing to pot lights in the kitchen. Huge difference!

    ReplyDelete