Monday, July 20, 2020

Grandma Camp Activities

I am learning how to download pictures from my new smartphone...and, although I am SURE I WILL LOVE IT...I'm at that difficult point where I'm thinking there can actually be TOO MUCH progress...and maybe I should have left well enough alone...ugh...

Anyway -- THESE photos kind of tagged along with Saturday's post -- it's just a collage of some of the things we did last week... 

For better or worse -- the kids LOVE going to the Goodwill store. Ugh.

I know that's all my fault...and sometimes, I'm not sure of the lesson involved here. Am I introducing them to a money-saving life skill? Or am I exposing them to a toxic addiction that will create a hoarder situation down the road?

Lilly LOVES shopping for clothes...and she picked out a few summer dresses...
AND -- on this day -- we came across two METAL PEACOCKS...what are the chances, eh??
Then, on another day -- we discovered our new FAVORITE PIZZA JOINT...It's in Clinton, Iowa, and it's called Back Shop Pizza.
The decor is SO MUCH FUN -- I had to take pictures!
Yes -- that's a table shaped like a teacup!!
There's an arcade in the back!!
With LOTS of fun games
Lilly and Warren LOVED this place -- even though I didn't give them any money.  They had a GREAT TIME...
Every day, we had to go to their house to play with the dogs, feed every living thing...
And check for RAINBOWS...(really -- this is on day FIVE...)...

No comments:

Post a Comment