Thursday, December 12, 2019

Typical Saturday

Every Saturday...I mean E.V.E.R.Y....S.I.N.G.L.E....S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y....I spend the day with the kids. And it always starts off with some crispy bacon....

Then, the day could go any which way...
On this day, in their Christmas pajamas...the kids did a little baking.
I gave them each a little rolling pin and a tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls..
Then -- it was time for them to BRING UP THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.
My house is mainly decorated with "Mugs and Rugs"...
Oh, yeah -- how could I forget a dozen Christmas blankets?
The house smelled like cinnamon. Yummo. It was time to drizzle the frosting
Hey -- some red and green sugar.
AND YOU'VE GOT CHRISTMAS..!!
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train is coming to town....what could go wrong??

No comments:

Post a Comment