Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Paula Sands Segment

Twenty-six years ago, I was a regular on Paula's show.

Every coupla weeks, I'd pack up my samples and go into the tv station.  My specialty was quick gifts...I still use a rice bag heating pad I made at that time.  YIKES...

But, hey -- 26 years is a LONG TIME AGO, folks. And nothing stays the same.  The only person on the set is Paula (and her guests).  Because the cameras are robots nowadays.  Paula floats between three different sets...and the director (i.e., the ringmaster) is doing everything from his computer (which I never saw)...

So it all feels a little eerie...

Emily took some great pictures of me and Paula...during the segment I did for the PSL show...

I was THRILLED to get this kind of publicity for the exhibit. But the time went so fast...I didn't do a good job telling the story...there was so much I WANTED TO SAY...and, after watching it (twice) -- there was so much I SHOULD HAVE SAID...people I certainly SHOULD HAVE THANKED...

Like, for beginners --
THE WONDERFUL TEAM THAT HELPED ME INSTALL THE EXHIBIT...
Anyway -- with my sincere apologies to all the people I SHOULD HAVE THANKED...here's the link to the Paula Sands Live show...


https://www.kwqc.com/content/misc/The-Art-of-Homemaking-566248101.html

1 comment:

  1. That was so fun to watch. Wish I lived close enough to see your exhibit, but is a far trek from Washington. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete