Tuesday, December 24, 2019

TMBC Bakery Stop

On our way home from the fabulous Axis Hotel, we stopped in at the Oh So Sweet bakery. The owner of this bakery was one of the contestants on the Food Channel Cookie Challenge Show. (the one that Ree Drummund judges).
It's a beautiful little bakery in downtown Davenport
The inside is ADORBS...
And their selection of Christmas Cookies (and macaroons) was off the chain.
I bought one of every kind (that was $30)...because I thought it would give Lilly some good ideas.
We had our picture taken in front of the fireplace.
Later on, I'll tell you about the "cookie kit" I bought. 12 baked cookies, with 5 bags of royal icing. Lilly LOVES watching those cooking shows...and the kids are putting together their "goody bags". These cookies should be THE PERFECT THING...

Right?

I mean -- what could go wrong??

No comments:

Post a Comment