Monday, December 9, 2019

Pictures of the Art of Homemaking Exhibit

OMG...SOOOO MUCH WORK, PEOPLE!! The good news is that I finally got my computer FIXED...and I'm back on track! Hey -- there is no bad news.

The article in yesterday's Quad City Times was AMAZING...Alma Gaul did a wonderful job of capturing the spirit of the Exhibit, and it was a FRONT PAGE -- TWO-PAGE SPREAD.
The main showcase had a Featherweight, and a few of my favorite samplers...
Alma Gaul loved the 7 days a week wall. (great job, Rhonda!)
This picture was on the front page of the newspaper.  This Friendship Quilt is the heart of the exhibit
Tomorrow -- LOTS MORE PICTURES...and -- here's the latest announcement. I'm going to be on a local afternoon television show -- the Paula Sands Show. This week. Thursday. To talk about the Exhibit.

3 comments:

  1. These displays are wonderful! It's wonderful that the exhibit is receiving well-deserved publicity. Congratulations, Rita! I'm sorry not to be close enough to visit, but your posts have made me feel like I'm visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was close enough to check it out! Fabulous! Wonder if the TV show can be seen later online...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, and I just google Paula Sands and it looks like we may be able to see the show later. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete