Saturday, December 7, 2019

Saturday: Rhonda, me and the kids

At this Grandma's house -- Saturday morning breakfast means B.A.C.O.N....

The rest of the menu can vary quite a bit. But I almost can't remember a Saturday morning when I didn't cook a whole package of bacon...

The Saturday after Thanksgiving -- to make breakfast extra-special -- I made a Dutch Baby Pancake.
Which is SO MUCH FUN..!!
I always bake my bacon. It's so easy...and it gets beautiful, crispy and stays flat...
Lilly and Warren thanked Rhonda for her gifts...
And they had gifts for her, too!
Really...a girl just can't have too many Christmas Sweaters!!

**********

And the special announcement about the Art of Homemaking Exhibit is that IT WILL BE FEATURED IN THE SUNDAY EDITION OF THE QUAD CITIES TIMES..!!

Alma Gaul, the editor of the Home Section, came to see the Exhibit on the first day.  She brought a photographer -- and -- fingers crossed -- it will be in the Sunday, December 8 edition!!

******

Which I hope to feature in Monday's blog post.  Along with ANOTHER SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT...

No comments:

Post a Comment