Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

My soldier son, Elliott and his wife Emily were here for Labor Day weekend. So we got some "baby time" with Lillian Claire. Almost 6 months old. wow. Time flies, eh? In the first picture, John and I are holding Lillian. The second picture is Lillian shopping for shoes at Target. Hard to believe she found a pair of hot pink applique boots already! But, of course, my favorite picture is of the baby enjoying my newest zebra thing... You'll just have to scroll down to see it for yourself.





Yes, it's true. I found a ZEBRA FOOTSTOOL. Isn't the world full of fabulous surprises??
If you look closely at the little watermelon sundress the baby is wearing -- you can see red straps with bows. The first time Emily put it on her, the straps were at least 2" too long -- making in impossible to wear. Of course -- I SEW!! And, as you can imagine, it was a very easy two miute fix.
Don't you wonder what people do who do NOT sew??

No comments:

Post a Comment