Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jeans Challenge bra update


Okay -- this just goes to show -- you should always BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PRAY FOR. I swear, the bra was just a little joke...nobody could have predicted it would turn into anything...



Bonne's email:


Hey Rita,
I'm so with you on Qristyl & Epperson - I wanted to scream "GROW UP"

The Bra thing isn't so far out there!!! We actually bought bra purse patterns one year at Expo!

I also wonder if Jan is truly done. It's not over till it's over, and she's been known to get some amazing last minute inspirations!!

Have a great Labor Day everyone - can't wait for the reveal!!! Bonne
***********


Then -- Jan wrote:


Dear Rita,

First rita, I'm sorry your zebra placemats died - really I am, as I'm getting to know how precious these critters are to you.

AND SECOND, whaaaaaaat are you saying? A bra................

I can do it!!! I have 5 days to go, ya know! A bra will go with my recycled jacket............yes it will! AND I will model the whole thing!!! Your "blog" will fall into deep depression, but I will model the darn thing!!

AND THIRD!!! You HAD to put that pic of me looking like I'm half asleep, thank you very much - paybacks are bad girlfriend!!! Even in zeBRA world!!! This Wednesday, you will see the "plain and simple, no frills, no big deal jacket and BRA!!! So whadaya think pal bonne?!!!

jan .... (too much info?)

************

I'll be lucky to have my jeans project done by Wednesday...SO THERE WILL NOT BE A BRA FROM RITA. But, just so you know -- if I could do it -- it would look someting like this:


1 comment:

  1. That is too funny, the evil eye bra.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete