Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bonne's Mystery Element??

Email from Bonne today:
Jan is done and Rita has her 4 letter word, but just remember who comes out on top between the turtle and the hare? :-)

In all fairness and semi disclosure I should let you both know that I acquired something yesterday that is going to just make my jacket!!! You are going to be surprised, shocked, amazed... and in all honesty you'll probably laugh or giggle. The clue is: the envelope please...

Are you shaking in your boots yet, or just scratching your heads??? LOL! Bonne

SO -- THEN-- Bonne sent this mysterious picture?? I'm wondering if it's something she bought on ebay? What does she mean, she "acquired it" It sounds like a military OPS...

Jan replied:

Good for you oh dear friend bonne - mine is just plain and simple, no surprises, nothing to be shocked about or amazed - just straight ahead forward everyday stuff - so good on ya girl!!! Finally you're getting the concept!!! jan, running like crazy!

For the record, people -- THESE TWO WOMEN have been doing this for a really long time. And they've got some GAME. I feel like I stepped into a very advanced chess tournament -- and any minute the other players will find out I only know how to play checkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment