Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jeans Challenge After-glow

TOMORROW I'LL POST PICTURES OF US WEARING OUR JEANS CHALLENGE GARMENTS!!

Here are the reactions after we read each others 4-letter descriptions:
Jan wrote:
So ya had to call on Mary Ya-ya Sister to help ya out, huh bonne?!!! See you guys, I told you in the beginning, that bonne was a lot smarter than me - I didn't even THINK of that!!! Luveta, I should have called on YOU to help me out!!! Oh well, I worked it all out by myself but I forgot to mention the buttons I used for embellishment - rats, they aren't anywhere near as impressive as bonne's list of embellishments!! Rita, I loved your ABC story - took me a while to catch on, and I'm really excited to see your recycled jeans challenge - Nancy Zieman probably helped you out - Eleanor Burns maybe? signing off as the "lone designer", jan

Rita, I think you have earned a new title "Queen of the Four Letter Word" LOL!!!!!

Bonne wrote:
Jan, just remember who has been pushing me, okay maybe more like dragging me, to think outside my safe little box? So if you think about it, you pretty much have to take responsibility for my contacting Mary for some "BAM" VBG!!!

The descriptions are wonderful! Can't wait for the pictures...shouldn't we be able to get an inside sneak peak??? Bonne

Rita sez:
Thanks again, girls, for being SUCH GREAT SPORTS!! You two are THE BOMB...!! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with for your 2010 Puyallup "Nooner" show. We'll have to coordinate our "Jeans challenge outfits" to make sure the three of us wear our denim challenge garments on the same day -- it'll be fun to see if anybody recognizes the garments from this blog challenge.
I was DElighted that Mary Mulari gave you a "BAM" factor, Bonne!! And if either one of us had thought about it, Jan -- MARY WOULD HAVE HELPED US, TOO!! After seeing my jeans project,, I'm sure you know I didn't have any help....lol....

(and, just for the record, I'm pretty sure Nancy Zieman would rather light her hair on fire and put it out with a hammer than wear my embellished fringe/zebra recycled jeans..
************

THEN -- after we saw the first pictures of each others' projects:

Bonne wrote: Rita & Jan,OH MY GOSH!!! You both know I lean to the conservative, more conventional, but you two are WILD WOMEN!!! Hope it's sunny when we meet up at EXPO so my hot fix crystals will shine - that way I will have a bit of a chance standing next to you two! LOL!!!!!! Bonne

Jan replied: whadaya mean bonne!! Mine is the most conservative this time !! How could THAT be?!!! Yours is great with the zebra cuff, the sparkles and the safety pin glitz! Now Rita, yours is plain OUTRAGEOUS!!! You love your zebra and your fringe, dontcha?!!! What fun this has been - can't wait to wear mine at EXPO - hope it snows again! jan

No comments:

Post a Comment