Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Worthwhile

Okay -- here's how my life works. I try to do something worthwhile every single day. I decided to look up the word "worthwhile".

worthwhile: worth the time, money, or effort spent; of value or importance. synonyms: valuable, useful, of use, of service, beneficial, rewarding, advantageous, positive, helpful, profitable, gainful, fruitful, productive, lucrative, constructive, effective, effectual, meaningful, worthy...

Humm...So -- what does that mean??

Obviously -- everybody gets to decide that for themselves.

For me -- it's a worthwhile day if I create something.

At the very beginning of this horrible historic pandemic, Rhonda Pierce -- who is the most organized person I know -- was finishing UFO's that had been in her stash for decades.

She said she felt like she had been given the gift of time....

And that changed the way I looked at this thing.

So -- what have you been doing with this "Gift of Time"?

On Wednesday, at 1:00 (CST) -- on Facebook Live -- Rhonda will be sharing what SHE's been making during the Coronavirus Quarantine. Schmetz Needles Facebook Page.
She's calling it the SWIM show....(See What I Made)...

And I'm pretty sure there will be prizes...
Rhonda's Facebook LIVE SWIM SHOW (See What I Made) is tomorrow (Wednesday) -- at 1:00

No comments:

Post a Comment