Monday, May 18, 2020

What's Next?

As promised, I posted the BEFORE and AFTER pictures of my basement. And even I WAS SHOCKED at how bad things had gotten down there. Ugh. I am ashamed that it took a world-shattering pandemic to force me to FINALLY START TO CLEAN UP MY MESS.

And it's not like I rushed into anything...it took at least a month for me to even make that first move...

yes, this thing is real --

so yes, I do have THAT MUCH time on my hands...ugh...

***********

Now that we are tiptoeing to the other side of the pandemic, and we are looking FORWARD...

Looking back...I am more or less satisfied with myself. Really. I met my two major goals -- I did not gain 100 pounds, and I didn't kill my husband. Honestly -- I deserve a medal...

Many of you were very industrious and took advantage of this "gift of time". You did "worthwhile" things -- you finished some really old UFO's (Rhonda Pierce gets the prize for a 15 year old Thangles project.)

I made some memories with Lilly and Warren that they will always remember.

AND I organized my basement....(I swear, I DID post those disgusting pictures -- but I took them down after 48 hours)


So, maybe the next big question is -- what does our tomorrow look like?

We are certainly NOT the first generation to ask that question...it seems to come up over and over again...

Nobody knows the answer to that big question...but I do know the FEAR is often much worse than the reality.


*******


MMWI:  227.2

No comments:

Post a Comment