Thursday, August 9, 2018

Motel Breakfast & Concert!!

The REASON I chose this hotel (Springhill Suites by Marriott in Burr Ridge, Illinois) was because it was close to the Brookfield Zoo -- AND it had my two major requirements.

 #1: Indoor swimming pool.
#2: FREE BREAKFAST.

Breakfast is their FAVORITE MEAL...and I wanted them to really tank up before our big Zoo Day!!
Fresh scrambled eggs, yogurt, cereal, bagels, toast -- and -- yes -- BACON..!! What could be better than that??
HOW ABOUT A VISITOR?? Rhonda Pierce works near this hotel -- so she came by to meet the kids, and she BROUGHT GIFTS. I thought it would be nice if Lilly sang a song for Rhonda...
So we went off to the pool for a private concert.
We were an audience of TWO.!!

Lilly sang a song from Lalaland. I didn't take a video (Ross told me it was VERY ANNOYING when I constantly tried to take pictures of ordinary, boring things...)

Lucky for you -- I DID make a video two weeks ago, when Lilly sang this song at the Princeton Days Talent Show. (yes, that was sarcasm...)


No comments:

Post a Comment