Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Hop Cat Dinner

Linda and I finally arrived in Lincoln at 7:00. Ugh. IT IS A LONG DRIVE, PEOPLE. Of course, at some point, Rhonda had flown right over our heads...and I texted her...STILL DRIVING....

Rhonda and her college roommate Sherry did some Lincoln sightseeing.  Apparently, their old college town has undergone some major changes.  There was a storm front coming through -- so Sherry whipped out her unique umbrellas.  
Did you see these umbrellas on Shark Tank?
So clever!!  They close in the complete opposite way -- so it's so much easier to get in a car when it's raining.
Sherry recommended the HopCat Restaurant for supper. IT WAS SUCH A UNIQUE place. The most impressive thing was the trendy decorations...no, wait -- the best thing was the seasoned CRACK FRIES...
Every wall is hand-painted.
Our waitress explained the decor, and the vision of the owner...
The ceiling is backlit ALBUM COVERS...sooo interesting!!
Of course, I made Rhonda a sleep shirt.  This one says, "Of  Course I don't look busy.  I did it right the First Time."  Yep.  I crack myself up...
Sherry helped Rhonda open some other gifts.
LP just HAD TO SEW something for her!!  (I love, love, love the fabric bowl.  Perfect for those healthy frozen dinners I should be eating every night!)
Yep.  This road trip is OFF TO A GREAT START!!

No comments:

Post a Comment