Wednesday, August 8, 2012

T-shirt Philosopher

HEY -- As long as I can buy 25-cent t-shirts -- my life is worth living.

Obviously -- it just doesn't take much to make me happy...

Yes -- My name is Rita and I am addicted to THRIFT STORE SHOPPING. I can't stop. Last week, there was the usual quarter day at my local Goodwill store -- AND THE NEXT DAY the giant Salvation Army in Davenport had all their children's clothing FOR 49 CENTS.

Who can resist such bargains??

My daughter-in-law bought Lillian's winter wardrobe...including Lands End purple snow pants (yes, for 49 cents!). Me? Yup. You guessed it. I bought more T-SHIRTS...

Unfortunately, some of the pictures insist on being SIDEWAYS...(if you can't read it, just turn your computer sideways)...

When I buy a pithy shirt -- sometimes I know exactly who it's for. This one is FOR ME...


And, oh yeah -- THIS ONE IS FOR ME, too...

Gee...how many t-shirt must I keep for myself? Planning ahead -- THIS t-shirt is for a dress I'll make for myself....at some future date...


But I often find a shirt that is perfect for somebody else...and obviously, THIS ONE IS FOR MY FRIEND VALERIE...
I know. You wish you were me. I get that a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment