Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sock Monkey Farro

So -- we're visiting John's Pennsylvania relatives....what fun thing can I do for five young grand-nieces and nephews who have never met me?

I KNOW -- I'LL THROW A SOCK MONKEY PARTY...!!

First thing -- go to the grocery store, pick up a sheet cake and nest a little mini-sock monkey in the middle...(yes, I know it would have been better to take the picture BEFORE we ate the cake)...


I had the car chock full of various sock monkey stuff....and I cleared the kids out of the room. I needed five minutes to set the Sock Monkey Party up...
Lydia picked her favorite monkey out of the pile immediately...

There were monkey board games, finger puppet shows...

Sam sat his new sock monkey buddy in the window so he could watch him eat cake...


Cora could hardly wait to set up her official Sock Monkey tea party...
OH, YEAH, it was a wonderful little party. With WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR...and the cutest little kids you ever met...

I hope they had as much fun as I did...

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so cute Aunt Rita!! I'm sure they loved it :) :)

    ReplyDelete