Friday, October 7, 2011

Myla Joyce

In July, I posted a funny little video of my grand-niece, Myla, CRYING...with everybody holding her...from one loving relative to the next...she was CRYING...

After she was born, the family made a lot of jokes about how crabby Myla was...

Myla's mother -- my niece Kelcy -- wants you to know that MYLA GOT OVER IT. And I should have reported this sooner. Myla has turned into one of the sweetest, happiest babies you will ever see...Her personality is starting to blossom -- and she loves to SMILE...and even GIGGLE...

I am telling you -- this little girl has the sweetest disposition I've ever seen. She lights up when you start to talk to her -- and her sparkly dark eyes follow your every word.

Here's the LATEST little video of our darling sweet girl....



I have sooo enjoyed being able to stop in any time I need a newborn baby hug...but her parents are moving to the family to their own place now.

That's okay...I can drive and I HAVE MY OWN CAR!!

4 comments:

  1. She is the sweetest baby!! And even though I'm in Pennsylvania right now -- I miss her already. Good luck in your new home, Hanson family... Love, Aunt Rita...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, you will have to stop up when you get back to see the house!! It's all starting to fall into place and actually look like a home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Proof positive that she is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete