Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary, John!

Happy Anniversary, John!! I can hardly believe we are OLD NOW. Wow. We are grandparents!!

You are a wonderful husband -- even though it took years of patience and training on my part.

Luckily -- you were a wonderful Grandpa from the first moment...One of Lilly's favorite things to do when she visits is to take a walk in the yard and go see the chickens...

You helped Lillian make pancakes for her Daddy's birthday...

And you are a busy man, with many hobbies you love. Golf, hunting, you love gardening...


having people over for hummingbird lunches...

You are a man of few words -- like John Wayne in the "Quiet Man". Fortunately, I learned from Oprah that people SHOW love and RECEIVE love in very different ways. But it took me years to realize that you show love by fixing things...

And -- the nicest thing you did for me last year was this...



Gheesh...this post is already WAY TOO LONG...

But you know what you did, babe. And I smile when I see it every single day...thanks again for hanging in there with me. I have never been happier...

Apparently -- I show love by BLOGGING ABOUT YOU...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment