Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Class!!

I fly often enough to tell you that IT ISN'T FUN ANYMORE...

As a matter of fact -- the "economy" section is getting tighter all the time. I'd say the seats are about 15" wide nowadays -- with so little legroom, Matt Roloff would be uncomfortable. On my recent trip to Chantilly, Virginia -- I was on a VERY BIG AIRPLANE...a Boeing 767. OMGG...

The cattle car section had three seats in the middle -- and two on each side. It was completely packed....every seat was filled...

As we were "boarding" the plane -- we all got to walk through the First Class section. Which, was, quite simply -- AMAZING. The seats all have their own configuration of a lounge recliner, individual television, etc. It's like your own little living room/dining room/family room combo -- complete with a private wait staff.

As the crew was making their "announcements" prior to the flight -- they said, "first class passengers must also buckle their shoulder strap"....and I'm thinking -- THEY HAVE A SHOULDER STRAP??

So then -- THESE are the people we really want to save, eh? I'm telling you -- these seats are SWEET....So, as I was getting off the plane, I thought I'd take a few pictures of the big roomy First Class section...

And, then, one of the flight attendants -- the only one who still has a sense of humor -- offered to take my picture -- SITTING IN ONE OF THE JET SET first class loungers...

Please note -- she even gave me an EMPTY WINE GLASS..!!

Oh, yes -- I am green with envy....

No comments:

Post a Comment