Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ross!!

Today our son Ross is 34 years old. He is a full grown adult who's lived away for a long time. So I rarely get to bake him the Farro Family Birthday Cake...(which is a chocolate cake mix with PEANUT BUTTER ICING)...

So -- I've made it my mission to find Ross a "mother" wherever he lives -- and I leave it up to her to bake his birthday cake. In Pennsylvania, Kathy Keefer took on that job...and in Minnesota, Melissa has been baking his cakes...

Thanks, Melissa & Sean, for making Ross a member of your family. We miss him -- but are happy he's in good hands.

And, just in case you're new to my blog -- I'm again posting his short -- "Honest Work".

Ross wrote the screenplay, and it won first place at a film festival -- and he is the star.




Happy Birthday, Ross -- from your biggest fan!!

I thought you'd get a kick out of this picture.


Lillian says Happy Birthday to her favorite Uncle Ross...

No comments:

Post a Comment