Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pennsylvania Visit

John and I went to Pennsylvania to visit his family. It was a beautiful fall drive...the leaves were turning and the scenery was stunning.

A rare picture of John and his brother Jerry...

Who is married to Linda -- and they suddenly have SIX grandchildren. I mean -- Cora, pictured here, is the oldest...(four? right?)

During our visit, Joel & Tran brought their two kids and Heather and Jerry brought their three -- so it was a full house. (the young moms, with their babies...)


I am telling you -- I'M ALL ABOUT THE BABIES....oh my goodness....such blessings...


I think this is the best picture I ever took of "male bonding"...


Because I was hoping to see Jerry & Linda's grandchildren...and I knew this would be a rare visit -- I wanted to do something memorable for the kids...that'll be another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment