Monday, October 24, 2011

Missoni

After the initial MISSONI MELTDOWN of Target -- I was delighted to take my Missoni purchases to the next bookclub. Just to show off...

I love ALL MY MISSONI -- but my very favorite thing is definitely THE SUITCASE....Oh My God!!! It is beyond cool. The Missoni stripes are stunning. It is officially a "carry-on" bag -- with four of those roller/swivel wheels. So you don't drag it behind you -- it simply pushes along, swiveling and moving at ease...

I thought my Missoni suitcase would be an excellent centerpiece for our luncheon...and I love this picture of my cousin Linda...

A few days later -- the Missoni bag joined me and the Hey Rita tote on an ACTUAL TRIP...

You'll have to stay tuned for a report on how she did on her maiden voyage...but take a good look at the bag on the bottom. One of my favorite rolling duffels -- the airlines poked a big hole in it...so this was her final trip...bummer.

Hey -- WAIT -- now I get to go shopping for a NEW DUFFEL!!

Which, of course, I'll have to DECORATE....

Oh, yeah, it's a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment