Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Madeline and Avery

My nephew Chad and his wife Becky have two beautiful daughters -- Madeline and Avery. During a recent visit, Grandma Deena made pizza for lunch. Avery is quite the picky eater...(yes, that is both sarcasm and an understatement)...

Chad did everything he could do to entice her to eat her lunch...but nothing seemed to be working...

I was enjoying newborn Myla...and Avery's sister Madeline seemed to be taking cover...(she LOVED her pizza lunch!)

Then I noticed Madeline's t-shirt. It cracked me up. Can you read it? The words say:

"WILL TRADE SISTER FOR TRACTOR"...

(JUST KIDDING, AVERY...I think...)

Don't worry, Chad & Becky. Elliott only ate toothpaste and Kool-Aid until he was four years old. And -- hey -- look how he turned out...

Wait a minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment