Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lillian's Dinosaur Fixation

I have NO IDEA why Lillian is so cray about dinosaurs -- but she LOVES 'EM..!! And at some point, I realized that nobody makes dinosaur shirts for GIRLS. Really. Shocking, isn't it?

So -- of course -- for the last coupla weeks -- every chance I got (while thrift shopping) -- i bought little BOY dinosaur shirts -- because I knew I could fluff 'em up...

When Lilly goes to her play group -- she always notices the little BOYS who are wearing dinosaur shirts...

THEN, I found this wonderful pillow sham. Just one...but that's all I need...

Several months ago, I bought this Curious George fleece -- thinking I'd make a new blanket for her 2nd birthday...but she seems to be moving out of the Curious George phase...

Now it's ALL ABOUT THE DINOSAURS...

In a future post -- I'll show you how I frilled the t-shirts. AND married the Curious George fleece and Dinosaur sham.

SO MUCH FUN...

No comments:

Post a Comment