Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Butter Bell Breakfast

My favorite picture of the morning...Memphis styin in her new fake fur coat (more about that in a later post).


This is Memphis and me -- she is admiring her picture on my new color Nook...she was on this blog with Lillian...and she remembered EVERY SINGLE thing about that day!
I had asked my nieces, Amy & Nicole -- to join me for lunch. It was a "no special reason" event...but they did seem a little concerned when they walked into the restaurant...

But, truly, my only motivation was that I wanted to give both of them a "butter bell"...(more aabout that, too...)
And, hey, I realize I need to do a better job of sucking up to my nieces. Because one day I may be in a nursing home...and they're my best shot at getting visitors...

It was a PERFECT all-girls-lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment