Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Designs in Machine Embroidery Interview

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN...

I used to write the last page column for Designs in Machine Embroidery magazine. And I love it when I get an email or have a conversation with somebody who remembers those columns. Denise Holquin, the managing editor of the magazine -- came to the Sewing and Stitchery Expo in Puyallup -- and we did this video interview.

YOU'VE GOTTA LOVE TECHNOLOGY!! Please note that we were sitting right in front of the Fisher Scones booth...yummo...

My only regret is that I did not turn around so Eileen's readers could see the BACK OF MY FABULOUS JACKET (embroidered with the show logo by my talented sister, Deborah)...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    I sure miss my morning, mid-afternoon and evening raspberry scones! Can't wait for next year's event-- March 1-4, 2012
    http://www.sewexpo.com/

    Denise Holguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! Thanks for coming to the show, Denise -- we actually looked like we knew what we were doing! You made me look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita:
    Terrific blog! Take a look at the March 8th posting at www.SCHMETZneedles.blogspot.com. You'll find a pic of your jacket's back. Your sister is an embroidery maven!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete