Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mary's Door Prize Game

I've always admired Mary Mulari's common sense...and the fact that she marches to her own drummer...

At her recent wedding reception -- guest were greeted with this little poster:


Which made PERFECT SENSE. So -- with tables laid out with all-manner-of-treasure...

Some brand new "what-was-I-thinking" gadgets, along with sewing samples, gently used kitchen paraphernalia, etc..

Everybody at this table was a potential DOOR PRIZE WINNER...

Mary's sister Sarah AND her husband Roger both won a door prize...

My job was to draw the names of the "winners". However -- when I asked the String Quartet for a drumroll -- they looked stricken...

I said, "c'mon -- just whack the back of that fiddle -- it'll be fine..."

No comments:

Post a Comment