Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Printed Pants

Hey, I think we all go through stages. For awhile now, I've been enjoying my "Zebra Stripes" phase. I have A LOT of zebra stripes in my wardrobe -- AND I STILL LOVE 'EM...

However -- the summer of 2010 will go down in history as the SUMMER OF THE PRINTED PANTS...


I got a manicure with a pink big toe and the other four are lime green...shockingly -- they went perfectly with my favorite pair of printed pants...
Here I am, in the Schmetz booth at Baby Lock Tech. (I'm holding the Super Needle)...

Here's another picture -- on my way to my Tuesday morning breakfast club...

During Deb's recent visit -- I got a great picture of me with Deborah and my sister Deena. Trust me -- I'm wearing FLOWERED PANTS...
Mostly, I just wanted to use the rare picture of me and Deb and Deena. Deena is holding the Simon Haskins embroidery design. More machine embroidery Deborah is responsible for. Me? I'm holding a box of Jello?? That's why we're fat. In our family, Jello was considered both a fruit and a vegetable...

Hey -- there's no real point here. I'm just having a good time with my printed pants. Mostly, I buy them from thrift shops...so it's not like I've invested much...and I am a firm believer that the clothes you wear should put a smile on your face...

That's all I'm sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment