Monday, October 18, 2010

HERE'S JEFF..!!

Back to the snafu that was the delayed airport pickup in Rochester. Apparently, Jeff, I'm still not tired of telling this story...lol...

As Mary & I sat in baggage claim for several hours -- we kept fantasizing various scenarios about what could have gone wrong...

Maybe this Jeff guy had car trouble or got into an accident....horrible thought.

Or -- maybe he was abducted by an alien spacecraft...we decided that was an acceptable reason for the no-show pick-up....

Most likely -- he was just a man driving around the airport, in a big holding pattern, listening to a baseball game on the car radio...and he simply lost track of time..

But -- HEY -- IT DOESN'T MATTER ANY MORE -- BECAUSE HE DID COME TO GET US. HERE HE IS...Pretty cute guy, hey?


We were glad he had a nice big SUV -- but he was a little overwhelmed by the size AND NUMBER of our suitcases...

For the record -- only THREE of our FOUR big bags would fit in the back of Jeff's Subaru...load that puppy up, Jeff -- so WE CAN GET TO THE PARTY...

Here we are, at the opening reception...this was just Day One of MAJOR RAZING for poor Jeff. Apparently -- he still hasn't heard the end of it...

I mean -- here I am -- still blogging about it...and blogging about it...

But, for the record, Jeff -- you totally redeemed yourself! And you are officially forgiven.

Thanks for a wonderful time in Geneseo. (wait until you hear about my new best friend, Carol -- and the FOX HUNT...)

3 comments:

  1. Great picture of you, Mary & Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so my photo finally appears on an official sewing blog! Now I can finally cross that one off my bucket list.

    But seriously ... Your blog has been making its way around my workplace as a source of great entertainment. You and Mary are the best. Hope to see you again soon! (Maybe I should get started for the airport right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were a great sport, Jeff. But I'm certainly not finished with the Ya Ya's Doing Geneseo...

    ReplyDelete