Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mark Lipinski's Radio Show!

Ya'll know I am A BIG FAN OF MARK LIPINSKI. Mark is the reason I write this blog...his own blog -- with his frank, honest voice was so refreshing -- and I enjoy reading it so much -- I decided I COULD DO IT, TOO...

Here's a pic of Mark, doing a television interview at Spring Quilt Market...



Laughing with his friend Kaye Wood...in the Schmetz booth...



Giving me a hug between his schoolhouse classes....
Do you see what all the pictures of mark have in common? His big, beautiful smile, of course. Mark brings complete zeal to everything he does -- and his level of energy is all the more amazing when you realize that he's waiting for a kidney transplant.

So don't forget to listen to his new internet radio show. Every Wednesday. On the second week of Mark's show (Creative MOJO with Mark Lipinski) -- I called in and HE SENT ME A BOOK. You can go online and listen to his show live -- every Wednesday 3 -5 pm EASTERN TIME -- go to www.toginet.com. Just click on the LISTEN button and call in to chat with Mark and his guests!

If you miss the show -- you can also download a podcast (hey -- I DID THAT -- my first podcast!)...

GO MARK....!! Keep smiling -- but, for crying out loud -- GET SOME REST, BUDDY...

No comments:

Post a Comment