Friday, October 15, 2010

Babies grow up...

Lillian is 19 months old. Although we are VERY fortunate that she only lives 4 hours away -- some days -- I wish it was 4 minutes. I miss her. Although -- she has a wonderful Mommy and Daddy...

And in her beautiful home, she is IN CHARGE OF HER DOMAIN...(and she looks great in zebra!)...

Clearly, when we visit Wisconsin, her mother allows me to dress her in the mornings...(my favorite little dress from Bloomingdale's in NYC)...

We spent John's birthday in Wisconsin -- and this was the first time John really bonded with Lillian. They are intently watching a Curious George video...

It was a great couple of days for Grandpa...

I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know -- but a baby is pure joy. I'm trying to savor these final moments of her babyhood -- as our Lillian careens through her childhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment