Friday, October 8, 2010

E&E's Fabric Guest Room

Elliott & Emily are renting a house that has a large, open basement. There is a wonderful bed in one corner -- and Emily wanted to put up some fabric walls for privacy. THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN...from the outside, it looks like white fabric...

But, from the inside -- the zebra stripe is visible...yes, I know -- BEAUTIFUL...
We sewed a simple pocket in the top -- then ran a wire through the entire length. Then, hung with fabric loops tied to cup hooks...

We had JUST ENOUGH zebra fabric to face the "door opening"

Hey -- even though it's just fabric -- the walls provide a feeling of privacy, a place to put furniture, etc.

WE DID A GREAT JOB, EMILY...!! Fun, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I Love it. My daughter has something similar for me when I visit.

    ReplyDelete