Friday, August 9, 2019

My Next Big Project.

Almost ten years ago -- I blogged about THIS CAR...

Bert and I were having breakfast at the Village Inn -- and this car was in the parking lot.
Luckily, I had my camera in the Hey Rita tote...

I LOVE THIS CAR...ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Doesn't everybody??

See -- Art is everywhere...

You just have to be on constant alert, people...

And I have one more thing to say about this car. I admire your talent, but mostly I wish I had your nerve...
********
So -- now -- here's the big question.

My Hyundai has over 150,000 miles on it.  I refuse to get rid of it because, at 100,000 miles -- they had to put in a new engine.

So, this car doesn't cost me a nickel.  I consider it almost FREE to drive...the insurance is cheap, and so are the tags.

Because, clearly, it ISN'T WORTH A NICKEL...

So -- should I paint it??  Wouldn't that be fun??  WHY NOT?? 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, do it. You will never lose it in a parking lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO FOR IT!!
    One of the community street fair festivals in Seattle has an art car show. The car you posted would be one of the more subtle cars in the show. Love seeing the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always start small with the art and see how it makes you feel! Life is short, maybe you should put a daisy or a sunflower or something you love on your car.

    ReplyDelete