Saturday, August 24, 2019

My Deanna Day!!

ROAD TRIP..!! 

Deanna is coming from Beaver Dam -- and I'm driving from Princeton, Iowa. We always try to pick a town that's about halfway for both of us. this year -- Platteville was the lucky winner!! It's less than a two hour drive...and we had a PICTURE PERFECT DAY

Of course, if you're planning a Road Trip -- the first thing you have to do is line up your supplies....
My basket has: cellphone, CD books, purse, money, AAA card, a gift for Deanna and a GARMIN.
First stop?  CASEY'S, OF COURSE.  I could pretend I wanted their delicious coffee...
BUT WE ALL KNOW A ROAD TRIP REQUIRES Breakfast Bacon Pizza!! The perfect road food...
It was a stunning day.  I was listening to a wonderful book...Tess Gerritsen (she writes the Rizzoli and Aisles series)...the book was "The Silent Girl"...and it was a wonderful mystery.  I LOVED IT.
After about an hour in the car, I was crossing the Mississippi River into Wisconsin.

Deanna arrived about 10 minutes before me...so she had a  headstart with the shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment