Friday, August 16, 2019

Grandma Camp Wins...

The summer is almost over. How is that possible?? If I tried to do a review of everything we did at Grandma Camp this summer -- it would be pretty boring...and you already know most of it.

But I don't think I've admitted how much THRIFT STORE shopping we've done this summer!!

The thing is -- thrift stores were NOT a part of my childhood.  I don't think they even existed way back then.

Lilly and Warren both love a good treasure hunt...

Recently, we were planning a day with Uncle Ross.  First, tho, we were headed to the $1 movies at the local Cinemas.  After the movies, we stopped in at a giant Church Rummage Sale.
THEY ARE THE BEST..!!
Lilly picked up four or five jackets ($1 per bag!)
She tried to talk me into a hat...

We bought some yoga mats, a bicycle helmet, a bicycle, some lunch boxes...well, you get the idea...THE CAR WAS FULL...
Then we met Uncle Ross at the Figge Art Museum
You won't believe what Lilly did with this plain pair of white shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment