Wednesday, August 28, 2019

BEST FIND OF THE DAY..!!

Leaving Platteville, my back seat was FULL.

I bought six swimsuits for me ($6 each),Three brand new Lands End capri pants (25 cents)...a new bathmat, some books. Of course, I always shop for the kids, and I bought some shoes for Warren, two swimsuits for Lilly ($2.50)....well, you can imagine.

Deanna shopped for her daughter, Teri, who works in an office. She sent her 9 dresses, a two piece swimsuit ($65 on the Land’s End web site, she paid $1), and Teri’s swim bottoms retail for $69 (free after I purchased my $75 swim skirt for $6 bucks!).

The Bargain Nook is A.N.... A.M.A.Z.I.N.G....little thrift store.  Much of their merchandise is brand new...and it's all very organized, and sorted according to size, etc.
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN..!!
But, the best find of the day didn't come from Land's End. It wasn't NEW merchandise...it was vintage...

The little labels inside said, "Vintage Spooner" ...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
No kidding...SIX vintage glass spooners.
Every one was unique...I could NOT believe they knew what they had...
The hard part is going to be deciding which ones I MUST buy...!!
Then -- I realized this important fact...

THEY WERE ONLY $3, $4 OR $5...APIECE...

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, NANCY..!!

I decided to buy FOUR of the spooners.  Best not to be greedy, eh??


No comments:

Post a Comment