Saturday, May 18, 2019

TypIcal SATURDAY..!!

I always have Lilly and Warren on Saturday. Usually, I pick them up at their house Friday afternoon at about 4:00. I take them to my house, and often we prepare dinner and sit down at the table to eat. Warren picks out the napkins, and Lilly sets the table.

Our usual Friday Night Activity is simple.  Popcorn and a movie...in my living room. We always have the shows I've taped during the week.  We all love THIS IS US... SPEECHLESS .... BLACKISH...Project Runway...  We also enjoy THE AMAZING RACE, and KID'S BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP, or DUFF VS. THE CAKE BOSS.  Come to think of it -- I should blog about television shows to watch with your Grandkids...

But -- because it's SATURDAY...I wanted to put up a few pictures from a couple of our recent Saturdays.
We were invited to a birthday party -- with a giant BOUNCE HOUSE.
The kids had a GREAT time
Last Saturday, went to an Art in the Park Fundraiser...
The kids got to tie-dye a t-shirt.
After they banded their shirts...they got to ADD THE DYE
Warren really got into it
Lilly is always a little more cautious...watching to see what the other people are doing.

The kids LOVED IT...and took their shirts home, with instructions...
The next day, they cut off the bands, and rinsed their shirts in cold water.
That's when I realized Lilly only used the BLUE dye...

1 comment:

  1. Love the way Lilly's turned out! And Warren's is cool too!

    ReplyDelete