Monday, May 13, 2019

Daily Goals

Recently, my friend Laura wrote that her idea of a good day is: one hour of housework, one hour of sewing and one hour of gardening.

That sounded like a worthwhile action plan...
    ...and made me think about the value of having daily goals...
Reason #1:  EACH day is gonna happen no matter what I do or DON'T DO...and I always feel better, at the end of the day, if I have accomplished something..

Reason #2: Having daily goals will insure that I get to do something I NEED TO DO...along with something I WANT TO DO.  Of course, MY daily goals are specific to ME...YOUR goals should be to dosomething you care about.

So, after some pondering...(and because I'm no gardener, Laura) -- I decided my routine daily goals will be...ONE HOUR EACH:
  • housework
  • sewing
  • reading
  • writing
If I manage to do those four simple things each day,  I'm will declare it a victory!

I'm loving this...and, for this week, I'm going to blog about the SPECIFIC goals I've chosen for myself.

Tomorrow -- HOUSEWORK..!!


1 comment:

  1. And it works great.....until you aggravate a torn rotator cuff :-(

    ReplyDelete